Monday, March 9, 2015

Reaper Gnome is done

After several weeks of having the figure sitting on my desk, I finally got to painting the little gnome. She is going to be used is a D&D game where I'm playing a gnome warlock. I made a custom base and painted her separate from it. It's not something that I usually do, but I think I liked how it turned out. She is playable as she is now, but I might go back over her with some red lighting that will come from below the rock.


I was working on the Sedition Wars minis, but I'm taking a break from them to get to some other figures. I'm currently working on the figures from a new game called Aetherium by Anvil 8 Games. It was a Kickstarter and the figures look pretty good. So far I'm not having too many problems cleaning them other than a good bit of oily residue from the release agent. A nice soap bath and a scrub should do the trick.

Till next time!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment