Monday, March 23, 2015

Aetherium stuffs

These last two weeks I have been spending most of my time on the figures from the game Aetherium. It was a Kickstarter done by Anvil 8 Games and looks to have a dystopian future setting and two sides that are fighting each other. I've taken to calling the sides 'Rebels' and 'Zealots'.




So far, I've gotten a few of the game markers done and the 'Rebels' ready for paint. Cleaning the figures is still taking a long time so I'm painting one side while I'm finishing cleaning the other.

I'm really liking how everything is turning out with just the few that I've painted. Instead of just going a plain metal route with the machine pieces, I've gone with the same color scheme as the rocks and the green makes the orange and red really stand out.

I will have more of the Aetherium figures for next week, including several people.

Till next time!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment