Monday, February 23, 2015

Myth and Interrogator Chaplain

This past week has been all about the Myth figures and the one Dark Angel figure.


I finally managed to finish the Dark Vengeance Interrogator Chaplain Seraphicus. This guy was an exclusive mini from the Dark Vengeance box that had Dark Angels and Chaos Marines. I really like the way I did the white parts on this mini. I used a nice deep blue for the shadows on the white rather than the grey that I've used before.



Myth Figures! This was the first of the Myth figures that I finished. I decided to get this biggest guy out the way and then work on all the little ones that went with him. A lot of wet blending went into this guy since he was much bigger than the others.


These are two of the little bugs that go with the big guy and so they were painted very similar. These are two of the 15 that were finished.


Also I have one of the two scorpion bugs that were finished as well. I loved painting these guys because of all the blending done right on the figure.


I also have a nice pic of all the Myth figures that were finished this week as well as some others that were started. The three larger guys have had their bases worked on and one has had their skin started.

More Myth figures to come and hopefully my little, gnome who has been sitting on my table all ready to go.

Till next time!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment