Saturday, December 27, 2014

Shadows of Brimstone Part 2

I have a bunch of Shadows of Brimstone figures done this week including the tentacles and spiders from earlier and several new ones. Everything has been primed and all ready to go for paint. While I still have a good bit of minis to go, all I have left is the painting which won't take as much time as the prep work.




To get started I have the spiders. I got a good image of several spiders and a group shot of all 12 of them put together. I still love their little rubber feet.



Next up are the tentacles. These guys were mostly finished earlier this week other than some base painting and clean up. I still might add some static grass to the bases to change it up some, but for the most part these are done.



Third are these little blue guys. I've been saving the base painting till all the figures are done so other than that, there are two that are done, three that have their base paint done, and one that still needs to be painted.



Lastly for this week are these winged guys. I just have the one done as I was trying to figure out the process to get these painted.

Till next time!

<3



No comments:

Post a Comment