Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Retro Reaper

With the holidays coming up and with several projects going at once, I've not really gotten much done this week. I did say before that if something like this happened I would post an older figure that I've painted so that there is a post at least.



This is a Reaper miniature that I painted as a test scheme for my Warmachine Cyriss group. She was the first test scheme that didn't make the final cut, but still made a nice figure. This one used a nice cream, red, and purple scheme with yellow washes and a light blue color over the eyes. I kind of wanted the eyes to glow and the blue was a nice contrast to the other warm colors in the rest of the mini. This was mainly painted with lighting in mind rather than individual areas, like skin, clothing, and hair.

Till next time!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment