Saturday, December 20, 2014

Shadows of Brimstone

A lot of work got done this week and a lot more is still to come. Out of the two boxes of figures I managed to clean all but a hand full and based and primed more than half of that. The only figures that were not primed and based were the few larger miniatures and those require some serious gap filling. I'm going to be getting some new filler on Monday so they will be primed and ready to go as soon as I actually get the sculpt material.

As for the rest, I've started to work on painting and managed to get two of the player figures finished. I might work on the bases a little more, but for now they are good.



These are the two that have been finished and I kept with the artwork from the box as that was easier (and faster) than trying to come up with a new color scheme. 

On Sunday, I hope to work on cleaning some Ogres and on Monday I should be starting to paint some awesome blue tentacle monsters!

Till next time!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment