Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Shadows of Brimstone Continues!

The Shadows of Brimstone figures continue to get finished. I do have to say besides the basing that will all be done later, most of the figures haven't been sprayed with the Dulcotte yet. There are still several shiny spots where washes have been used. Out of all of these, the undead are the only ones to have been sprayed.


The three up above are on medium bases and they look like Goblin Gremlin crossovers to me, so I've been calling them that. The artwork on the box has them in a green blue, but I decided to keep them mainly in a blue. The colors looked better in my opinion.


These are the undead that have been mostly finished. They have been painted in several off white shades and then given multiple washes in different colors in different spots. After all that, they were then highlighted again in an off white shade. The bases have been painted and the sides finished in black. All that is left is to put some static grass on them. 


These red bug looking things were pretty cool to paint. I started with a dark red and highlighted with a brighter red. Next up was a wash of a thinned out blue-purple paint rather than a straight wash. Then more bright red on top followed by red mixed with orange to highlight. Lastly a dark red-purple wash was used to tie all the layers together and give some depth. These guys are bug-like so I gave them completely black eyes.




The three figures above are figures of player characters that can be used in the game. Like most of the other miniatures, I kept with the artwork on the box.

Next up I have three more player character figures, two more sets of 6 monsters, and the two really big monsters.

Till next time!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment