Saturday, January 3, 2015

Late Update... It's all finished!

After three weeks I finally finished all the Shadows of Brimstone figures. This post is very picture heavy as I had to take pictures of everything today. All of the figures that I have up today are ones that I didn't have final pics of before or just finished this week.


First up is the big bad guy from the Shadows of Brimstone: Cities of the Ancients box. Like most of the other figures, I kept with the box art and I think he turned out awesome! He is a pretty big figure and while there were some issues with gaps when I put him together, he still was fun to work with.


This is the big bad guy from the Shadows of Brimstone: Swamps of Death box. This model is bigger than the other large model and was pretty hard to get a decent picture. He has these great big wings that keep me from getting a good overall shot of him so I figured that a good close shot was going to be alright. I kept with the box art as much as I could with this guy, but I switched the shading and overall feel to more blue than the yellow of the other one. The color schemes for both were just to similar that they needed a change.






All of the other monsters above have been shown in some of the WIP shots.







The people miniatures are the rest of the player characters besides the two that were finished first. 

All in all, I enjoyed working on all of these models. There is a good variety of monsters and people in this game to make it look like it would be fun to play.

For next week, I should have more stuff coming out and maybe some Games Workshop Ogres cleaned for priming.

Till next time!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment