Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Let's get this started, Yeah!

Alright! This is hopefully going to start a nice habit of posting all of what I'm working on, no matter if it's miniatures, paintings, or even some game stuff. First post to the new blog and since it's Wednesday, we are going to do a WIP Wednesday for miniatures. I've currently got a ton of minis that I'm working on and while I've finished a bunch of them, I still have a lot to go. Most of these are pieces that I'm doing for other people, but when I get the time, or to keep from getting bored with something, I tend to throw my own stuff into the mix.


First is Bane from the Knight Models line. Great minis and wonderful to paint. This is almost done though it needs some nice highlights to finish it up. 
Check out the Knight Models site here: Knight Models


Two more Knight Models, but this time we have some henchmen for the Penguin. Got some more painting to do before the washes and final highlights.


Next up is a small figure from Dreadball by Mantic Games. This is a trophy mini for the game and one of the last pieces that I need to work on from all the Dreadball minis that I received for a commission. 
Mantic Games site: Dreadball


Getting closer to my own stuff, we got a Warhammer 40k Ork. In come the Bad Moon Orks. This guy is a test figure mainly to get the yellow right. We have a ton of Deffskulls sitting around and with the new Ork Codex and new models out, we decided it was time for some additions to our army. 


And finally something that is just for me. We have a Warmachine Convergence Corollary that I've only just done the initial stages of painting on. My Convergence are rather simple to start off, in that the base for the entire figure is all gold with a layer of Seraphina Sepia (GW) and a layer of Casandora Yellow (GW). There is of course way more to come, but for me it's a pretty easy way to start. 

And with that we have the end for today. Look for more this weekend as I'm going to try my best to stick to posting at least twice a week. Hopefully by then I'll have finished a few of these and have more ready for another WIP Wednesday for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment