Saturday, August 23, 2014

Saturday Scramble!

I almost wish that I didn't choose Saturdays to post my finished stuff for the week. When I first started this blog, not too long ago, it was fine. Saturday was my normal time to have stuff done from the week and everything was ready for Phantom of the Attic Sunday, but since the Purge started on Mianite I spend the afternoon watching that instead of getting stuff done. Stupid Twitch and it's crazy live streams. 

So for today, I finally got some great pics of my finished Infinity minis from WIP Wednesday this week. 


These turned out wonderful! I love how the colors look and the bases have this red earth look to them that's gorgeous. The two motorcycles in the center are a couple of the Haqqislam Kum Motorized Troops and the rest are some Haqqislam Hassassin Bahram. I've never played the game, but the minis are great!

Check out Infinity's website for more stuff: InfinityTheGame

Now for a teaser for next weeks minis. More Infinity guys, but a different group. Got the test figure done and everything:


So awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment