Wednesday, August 27, 2014

More WIP Wednesday!

Once again it's time for WIP Wednesday! This week has been all about getting the Infinity figures done and so that's what the wip stuff is this week. I've got ALEPH Myrmidons and Rebots and they are coming along nicely. All of the Infinity figures have the standard paint scheme from the boxes.


First are some awesome Myrmidons! I have one of these guys finished as he was the test figure that I did for this army to see how the painting was going to go and what the steps would be to get them finished.


And these are Rebots! I love these little spider leg guys. They kind of give me the feeling of a Tachikoma which I like.

All these guys and more should show up on Saturday for the finished minis post for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment