Saturday, August 30, 2014

Saturday Craziness

Hiyas! Once again, I don't know why I keep doing it. I just might have to switch my main post of the week to Sunday if this keeps up. I tend to work all through Saturday finishing up things here and there and then I scramble to get all the pictures taken and edited for the post. Oh well! I would probably do much better if there wasn't so many livestreams on Saturday. Last week was an epic Mianite Purge livestream and this week, with everyone at PAX, we have the awesome League of Legends PAX Regional tournament going on.
If you are a fan of either, you have to check them out! The LoL tournament is going on through Monday, I believe and Mianite is everyday with the Purge on Saturday.

Finally! On to the minis!

Coming off of the WIP Wednesday, we have a ton of Infinity ALEPH guys. 4 Myrmidons, 2 Rebots, and an Asuras, an Ekdromoi, and a Deva Functionary. All standard paint scheme, but looking great! My favorite one out of all of these was probably the Asuras in the bottom left corner. That figure had a nice change in skin tone which allowed me to get away from the standard warm tone. 

All of the Infinity miniatures that I've been working on are pretty much done. Other than maybe a little more work on the bases if I feel I have the time to spend. Since these are all commission pieces and the time that I've had on these has been pretty flexible, I might be able to do some little touches here and there to bump them up a few notches. Looking over them, I'm seeing a few spots where I could increase the contrast a bit and maybe add some lighting bits to the bases. 

Other than those few things, I feel these turned out awesome! 

Next post will probably be a large shot of all the finished Knight Models, as I've finally gotten some nice pictures that I like of all of them. Also, some Warmachine Khador commissions and my own Cyriss stuff as well. More Infinity models to come next week and maybe a Maruts will show up...

Till next time! See ya all!

No comments:

Post a Comment