Saturday, September 27, 2014

Big Saturday Update!

Super update today! I almost put it off till Sunday because the light that I use to take photos with was still charging, but I was able to get it charged quick and took a bunch of pics. 

All of the pics for today are from Infinity the game and almost all of them from the ALEPH group. These have all been finished since last Saturdays post.


The first lady is a Deva Functionary from the Starter pack. I liked how her skin turned out since almost all of the individual characters have different skin colors.


This second lady is a Civvie exclusive miniature. I loved that there were different colors than usual. All of the yellow and red made a nice change from the standard grey. 


This guy is a Naga from the starter pack. 


This third lady is an Asuras. I enjoy doing the body suit part of these minis the most. The cream with the blue shading just looks so nice.





The three guys up above are some Dakini Tactbots. All three are different minis, but are painted the same.


Last is a second Devabot. He has a partner that is painted the same and these two are similar to the Tactbots.

I am almost done with all of the Infinity minis. I have a few touch ups on these guys that I want to do and I have the last large mini, the Maruts. She is painted the same as the robots with the blue grey and cream, but it's the amount of surface area that is the issue. I want her to look nice, so more time is going to be spent on her. 

Next post! It will probably be on Monday since there is a #MiniatureMonday that I need to do. 

Till next time!

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment