Saturday, September 20, 2014

Quick Update!

Super tired today from cleaning and moving stuff around. After finally finishing all the painting on our pantry, I've decided to rearrange everything in preparation to start making videos. I still have a ton of stuff to move, but today was a good start. 


Along with all the moving I managed to get this guy finished! He is a test figure for a couple of these robot guys that look very similar as well as a larger model. This guy is a DevaBot from the ALEPH group in the Infinity game. I've got one more like him and then three more that are similar, but with some additions. 

Not many figures left in this set. With the 4 other robot guys, I've got a larger model, and four single figures. Since League of Legends games are done till Wednesday, I've got Sunday through Tuesday to get as much done as I can so I can enjoy the games.

After all these figures, then I have to paint the numbers on some Dreadball minis and I should be done with my big commission. 

Time for some sleep...

Till next time!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment