Wednesday, September 10, 2014

WIP Wednesday - Infinity and Cyriss


My WIP for the week is a little on the small size. I've been working on a digital painting for most of the week and I really don't want to share it. The painting is for a contest and so I'm probably not going to post it till the contest is done and winners picked.


So first up is an Infinity figure, Chandra Spec-Ops. She is one of 3 that I'm going to be working on this week and is the one that will be finished on Saturday.


Last for the week are two Cyriss Reflex Servitors that I've been working on. They are at the stage where I can add all the actual color. Will most likely be done this Saturday as well since I'll paint them during the League of Legends Spring Promotional games on Thursday.

Small update, like I said, but an update all the same!

Till next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment