Sunday, September 14, 2014

It's Sunday... What happened to Saturday?!

Alright, the figures had been finished, the pictures had been taken, and the images moved to the computer, but something happened afterwards which lead to other stuff, which lead to me turning the computer off before bed and then only just remembering that I needed to post the figures for the week...

Argh! I couldn't believe it! I turned the computer off to go to bed at like 1 AM and only then realized it. I was like, "Whoops! It's too late now, might as well save it for tomorrow."

Now it's not a huge update since this week has been spent working on some digital painting as well as a Dark Angel Ravenwing test figure, which is killing me, but it's still a couple figures finished.




First up is the Infinity Chandra Spec Ops figure. I had a wonderful time painting this figure as it seemed to just come together quickly. I have a front and back picture of this one because I just loved it so much! I like this particular group in the Infinity line since it's mainly grays and cream with a hint of purple-pink. Much fun was had in this mini.



This guy is the second Infinity Deva Functionary that I've painted. Fairly standard paint for this group though I did like the different skin tone and the green blue in the cracks.

For the rest of the week, I should more than likely have a post on Monday for a speed paint challenge mini. I might hold it off till Saturday, but I'm not sure. Crazy schedules going on this week since I have some wall painting to do Monday and Tuesday, I have the fanart due for the contest before Wednesday, and Thursday at 6 AM is the first game of the League of Legends Worlds final tournament that I want to watch. I'm rooting for Team SoloMid so I want to try to catch all their games. 6 games total this week for them, all at different times in the morning. Stupid Asian time schedules.

Oh well! Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment