Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Super Art Hype!

Wow! These past few days have been pretty crazy and it's not going to stop anytime soon. Tons of painting has been done this week, though not much of it was on figures. I did a few little things here and there. Some quick base paints on some Infinity miniatures, but nothing really note worthy. The figures are primed grey and I'm layering more grey on top. Meh.

But! The fanart that I worked on this week more than made up for the colors. League of Legends was having a fanart contest that finished today and I only just managed to get mine submitted in time. I was cutting it a little close on the deadline because for some reason I saw the time on the deadline and thought it meant 11:59 pm Wednesday. Nope! 12:59 pm PST Wednesday which is 3:59 pm for me. I had to stay up till 5 am to get a ton of stuff done and then wake up early to finish it in time.


Here is a WIP shot of the fanart at the beginning. There are no colors on the characters and no background details, but this shows mainly the composition. When the contest is completely over I will post a final version.

I got it done and submitted in time to have a quick break and then watch the League of Legends Worlds Preshow at 4:00 pm today! The show kicked off the Worlds games that are going to start Thursday at 5:00 am. I am only going to wake up for TSM's first game at 6 am and then another at 10 am. I will also be working on minis during the laning phase of the matches since they are a little slower as far as things happening.

More minis for Saturday's post!

Till next time!

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment