Wednesday, November 19, 2014

A Different Kind of WIP Wednesday

The workload that I have this week doesn't really make for very interesting WIP. I'm doing all cleaning, assembly, and base painting. I've got all the Genestealers from the Space Hulk box finished, and they need primed. I also have all the Blood Angels, minus the blue guy, base painted up to step 3.

So instead of posting some meh pictures of stuff that isn't painted, I've decided to post pics of an older guy that I did. I'm not sure where I got this figure, but this is one of my first attempts at non-metallic metals. I did both a gold and a blue steel color on this guy and I think he turned out amazing. The gold is many layers of mixed browns, yellows, and purples. 



Quick post this week, but I should have more Blood Angels for Sunday.

Till next time!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment