Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Small WIP Wednesday

For this weeks WIP Wednesday I have this Bones figure from Reaper. 


This is Astrid, Female Chronicler and she is sort of a bard type character. This is one of two Bones figures for commission that I'm getting done this week. The person that I'm doing the commission for didn't give me much to go on. Other than the brown hair, green eyes, and the Vallejo Gunmetal Blue color that they liked, everything else is my picks for color. So far I'm happy with this and I mainly have to do a little more highlights and the washes. I will probably do several layers of washes on the larger leather pieces to get a nice finish.

I figured that I could do a couple of single minis and maybe even get a few of my own finished while I'm working on the large amount of Space Hulk figures for another commission. That is going well so far and all of the Blood Angels are assembled and on their way to priming. 

Till next time!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment