Saturday, November 15, 2014

Unfinished Blood Angels - Epic Sad

This week I had planned to get the Blood Angels from the Space hulk box done, but after getting the four from the WIP Wednesday to a certain point, I had an issue. one of the paints that I substituted from the tutorial just doesn't look right. So, I have to head to Phantom of the Attic tomorrow and grab that paint so I can finish them finally.


Here are the awesome guys from Wednesday! They are currently stuck at step 14 since I need the Games Workshop Fenrisian Grey. I had originally wanted to use the Foundry Night Sky Light, but it isn't light enough to layer the way I want.


Here are three more guys ready for the color craziness. Right now they have the first four steps on them.

Short post because of the paint issue and World of Warcraft expansion stuff.

Till next time!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment