Saturday, November 8, 2014

Single Minis Saturday!

For this Saturdays post I have a couple single Reaper Bones figures. These were painted fairly quickly and the schemes were simple, but I liked how they turned out. I have to say that though I prefer the metal Reaper miniatures, the Bones plastic ones are not bad. There is a bit of lost detail and the mold lines are a pain to deal with, but the cost of the figures are perfect for people playing a tabletop Role Playing game and need a quick figure to represent their character.


This figure is Astrid, Female Chronicler. She showed up earlier this week for WIP Wednesday and she turned out very nice from where she was.


This last figure is Terezinya, Bonepander Wizard. This mini has some wicked mold lines that run over her hair and over parts of her face. There was also a good bit of flashing in certain spots. The two toned hair color and blue eyes was chosen by the client and I used the Gunmetal Blue on the sword this time. Fairly basic paint scheme like the one above, but still a good character.

Alright! This week is going to be a little crazy. I'm going to have to work a ton on some Space Hulk guys and then the World of Warcraft expansion comes out this week. I said I wasn't going to get into it this year, but I love the game and the people who play it so much, that I'm going to be there at launch with everyone. So, I just have to watch my time and not spend all day playing.

Till next time!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment