Saturday, October 25, 2014

Another Saturday has come, another figure is done...

Lots of stuff was finished this week and more was started!

I finally finished the bulk of the Warhammer Fantasy Halloween game figures that needed done and I'm thrilled at how it's all turning out. Other than the Mortarch, I didn't have to buy any of these figures. These have been sitting around for when I finished my Lizardmen (which is never going to happen, 4000 pts and still going strong). I'm must happy that I've finally found a use for them.


My Tomb King skeletons! All 15 are finished and ready to go!


The 10 Vampire Counts Crypt Guard painted in a spectral style are done and ready to kick some butt.


This is a shot of the base and mount for the Mortarch Neferata. Currently, I'm base painting it in sections and then I will go back and highlight when it's all put together. Nerferata herself is primed and will be put together and painted completely separate. She will be the last piece that is put on only when everything is done painted.

I was reading through Neferata's rules and found out that she can put vampires out on the table if a certain something happens! I have no vampire models! So along with the swarms that I want to get done, I might have to look for some quick vampire models as well.

Yay for even more painting! 

Till next time!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment