Wednesday, October 29, 2014

WIP Almost done!

For this WIP Wednesday I have a few figures that need to get done for the big Halloween game on Sunday. I know Sunday is after Halloween, but it's just the best day for us to play and it totally gave me an extra week to get all the figures done. 


First up is the Mortarch. I've done more work on the base and mount. though it needs a little bit here and there as far as highlights and some clean up from assembling. I would say the base and mount are about 80% done. I will also start working on Neferata tonight and should hopefully have her completely finished in time for posting on Saturday. I'm going hiking on Friday so that will cut into my time a little, but oh well.


Lastly for this Wednesday, I have these guys. Some awesome Vampire Counts Bat swarms! These figures are some of the older Games Workshop bats that I've had sitting around and they look kind of bad considering some of the great bat swarm figures you can get now. All I can say is that I didn't have to spend money to buy them.

Quick post today, but I should have these guys finished for Saturday and possibly some spider swarms as well. We will just have to see!

Till next time!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment