Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Work it, Work it, WIPWednesday!

Heyas all! This weeks WIPWednesday is all about tons of different stuff getting done. I finished all my zombies and my wolves yesterday, so that is 25 figures done. Priming a bunch of skeletons and since the weather is cool, I can prime white again! Yay! Other than that, spent the day getting little things done here and there. Working on some 40k Orks for a game on Sunday, some Warmachine Khador guys, a single mini commission for an awesome D&D player, a Space Marine Chaplain, and finally got to cleaning my Neferata, Mortarch of Blood.

:D


My Orks! These guys are two of the three Boss Nobz that I have to get painted to lead some Boyz and other Nobz. The Bad Moons are starting to take over our army, pushing the Deff Skullz to the minority!


I have this awesome commission figure that's going to be used for a D&D game. This Reaper figure is pretty delicate and a lot of bending of arms went on to get the crossed swords going. The character, like usual is very specific in race and clothing color, so I had to take a ton of notes. A lot of colors that I wouldn't have normally put together, but it should look good!


The Space Marine Chaplain with a Jetpack! This guy goes with the Ravenwing bikes that I was working on recently. He is only just started with the initial base layer for the armor.


And finally, I have a beautiful sunset pic that I was able to get tonight. Other than the neighbors chimney being in the way, it is a great view of sunset all year round.

Till next time!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment