Saturday, October 4, 2014

Wow! It's already Saturday?!

So I'm sitting in front of the computer, watching IIjeriichoII live streaming Destiny on Twitch and packing stuff up for Sunday, and I totally realized that I need to post my pics for Saturday.

For this week, I was working on the Infinity model, the Maruts. She took a bit of work and the motivation really wasn't there, but once I got past the base paint stage it went much quicker.





She was done with the standard Infinity ALEPH paint scheme. The base was customized by me as the one that came with her was flat metal. I cut out the hexagons from a card stock, glued them down, and painted over top. I actually think it turned out pretty good!

Short post today, but I will have another update before WIP Wednesday.

Till next time!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment